Make Linux USB Bootable Pendrive
Hey Dear Here I will share with you that How to create Bootable Linux Mint USB drive with persistence. So, You can easily create Linux Bootable USB/ Pendrive. This software is Completely free and available in Internet to Create Linux bootable USB Software and this software is easily used to make your Linux bootable pendrive. So, just go through the post to know about it. So many of peoples asked too many questions to me Like How to create Linux bootable USB on MAC, Create Linux bootable USB from an ISO in Windows. This types of questions is asked by my so many visitors. But lets see this easy Guide. Also try How to Create Windows Bootable for USB Without Any Software and Spotify Premium Apk No Root.
Also Try – Easy Way to Create Fake Computer Virus
How to Create UEFI Bootable Linux Mint USB
- To Download Linux Mint 17 Visit – Download Linux
- There are so many of download Option for Linux Operating System but you need to choose only according to your PC Specification and Host Machine.
This time so many of peoples are used latest and modern Computer so you can select on the Link of Cinnamon. but if your computer are 64 bit Operating system then you can select on the 64-bit link otherwise your computer OS is 32-bit link, simply Download it and after following this guide you need to decide that Cinnamon is not your thing try again but go for the KDE version and also checkout it
Also Try:- How to Create Unlimited Gmail Account Without New Number
If you’re using an older version of computer then you can Select on the Mate Link. again if you have select 64-bit computer Operating system then Simply select on the 64bit link otherwise you need to Choose 32-bit link. If after following this Guide you have decided that Mate isn’t your thing then try out the XFCE version. Ignore the links with no. codecs and the oem versions. Whenever you can go to the download page and Select on the link of the server that is very closest to you.
You can also Download Backtrack to Run on Android Device
Make a bootable flash drive from ISO Image on Linux mint
Create Bootable USB Drive with MAC
- Insert a Blank Formatted USB Pendrive to your Computer
- After that Download Universal USB Installer software to Create Bootable USB Drive
- You can download above link for download pendrive Linux ISO maker. And You can scroll down the Half way to this software until you see. Download UUI link
- Select download link and wait for the Program to Download its depend on your Internet Speed
- After that double click on the excutable
- After that, it will ask you to Agree License Agreement Screen appears you can read it and then click to I Agree to proceed
- At Firstly You need to Choose your Distribution of choice. in This case and methods Linux from the Drop Down List
- Then Select Browse Button & You will Find the Downloaded Linux Mint ISO
- Choose Your USB Drive Latter and make sure you have select We Will Format option is checked
- Here you can Create the USB Drive Which you have Select the Drives, So That it persists Data and It is possible to install the software when you can using the live Linux version and it will be possible to available the net time to create the boot from your USB
- Then Tap on Create to Continue
- Now this Screenshot Fully tell you that What is about to happen
- After that Click on Yes to proceed
- Here you will see the Progress bar
- After that Restart Your Computer and Boot with Live usb Linux.
That’s it guys here you know that how can you make Usb pendrive to Run Live Linux on PC. With the help this article you are easily able to Create USB Bootable Pen Drive of Linux Operating System. Linux OS is Virus Free and work very Smooth and comfortable to program. So With this guide you see How to make Linux Bootable Pendrive in this Methods you will easily Create bootable Linux or Make Bootable Linux. After Following this article if you face any problem then you can easily comment in below section. Thanks for reading this and coming here, Stay Connected with us for more awesome cool stuffs same like this.
Leave a Reply