Build Prop Android Tweaks
Howdy Guys, Today I’m back with Another Android tweaks regarding Build Prop Tweaks for Android Marshmallow, Lollipop, Kitkat, Jellybean Smartphones for boost android device, And get the maximum performance out from it. One of the biggest benefits of buying Android OS Device is that you can tweak with it, Modify it According to your choice. Nowadays usage of Android Devices is increasing.
So we are sharing this Some Build Prop Tweaks Collection for Android devices, By which you can use in your device and boost its performance. This Android Tweak can boost your device to a new level for getting most out from your Android Device. Previously we were shared – How to Increase RAM in Android
These tweaks build.prop android can also work in most of the Android devices, if you have rooted your phone. You can increase your device’s performance and tweaks it to getting high graphics too, Get Best Audio quality from android phone And much more. These Build Prop Tweaks are made to Boost device’s performance to a new level.
When you buy a brand new device, Manufacturer doesn’t boost your device for getting maximum performance, Because they focused on battery life and some other factors so that you may miss out some Tweaks in your device. But Don’t worry about this post I will also tell you about How can you Tweak your Devices performance with the help of Build Prop Tweaks.
What exactly is Build.prop
Build.prop is a short for Build Properties. Its a file located in the system folder that contains all the information about the device. One Can change the device behavior to users, So you just need to root your device to tweaks its internal function of Smartphone with the help of Android Build.Prop.
What are Build Prop Android Performance Tweaks
Build.prop is an Android Operating System File, Which Android Use internally for work properly. In Android Build prop File, We will provide some value, Which required to Android for Turn on Properly for Work. Without Build Prop File, Android Can’t Turn on. So In this file, our device’s information available like Model Name, Android Version, Build Number etc. and much more. It is a very important File for Android, Without this File Android can’t Work.
In This Build Prop File, We can Add Some Cool Tweaks and save the file, and after restart device, Changes will apply on your android device, and you will see the difference in your android phone. So Simply for Using these Tweaks, you need a Rooted Android Device.So if you have not rooted your Device yet, then you must root it now if you want to use these tweaks. Also, give it a try How to Boost WiFi Signal in Android for getting Maximum Download Speed from your WiFi. There are some WiFi tweaks also available in below with the help of Wifi Tweaker.
Latest Collection of Best Build Prop Tweaks
So Finally guys we are here for the Collection of Best Available Build Prop Tweaks, Which you can use on your Android device for making it better. From my side, we have provided various tweaks which are best and important according to me like for boost Ram performance, improve camera quality, improve audio/video quality, Get maximum internet speed etc. and much more like this, So let’s have a look on it from below.
1. Better RAM managment
2. Improves audio and video recording quality
3. Faster streaming videos
4. Saves power. ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay=1000 could brake tethering.
5. 3G tweaks.
6. Disables logcat
7. Screen recognizes only two fingers.
8. Support for ipv4 and ipv6.
9. Phone rings immediately.
10. Video acceleration and HW debugging. debug.composition.type can also be changed to cpu or mdp.
debug.egl.profiler=1 # Measure rendering time in adb shell dumpsys gfxinfo
debug.composition.type=gpu # Disable hardware overlays and use GPU for screen compositing
11. Disables built-in error reporting.
12. Disables blackscreen issue after a call.
13. Better scrolling.
14. Better signal.
15. Better call voice quality.
16. Better signal.
17. Faster boot.
18. Disables error checking.
19. Dalvik Virtual Machine tweaks.
20. Disables locating. Also delete /system/app/networklocation.apk and /system/
21. Disables sending of usage data.
22. Better image quality, lower performance.
23. Disable notification while adb is active
24. Change LCD density – My Favorite
– Default value is 240. Don’t forget to install a patched market after changing it.
25. MMS APN retry timer set to 2 sec( if SMS/MMS couldn`t be sent, it retries after 2 instead of 5 seconds).
ro.gsm.2nd_data_retry_config=max/_retries=3, 2000, 2000, 2000
26. Key lights stay on while screen is on.
27. Disable strict mode checking.
28. Remove FPS cap. May be unstable – better have it activated
29. build.prop tweaks for battery life
30. build.prop tweaks for improved performance
31. Better net speeds.
How to Use Build Prop Tweaks in your Android Device
So Guys this section for those who’s don’t know How to Use These Build Prop Tweaks in your Android Device, then you can simply follow the below easy tutorial for know more about How can i use Build.Prop Tweaks in my rooted android Mobile device. for this You just need to Change the Build.prop file for changing you need to Search a Build.prop Location
- At First, Download Root Explorer App in your Phone from here – Download
- After Download & Install Root Explorer in your Device, Simply Open This app from App List.
- Then Go to /System/ folder and you will see there some Files & Folders. Now find the name of build.prop from the list in /system
- Now you will see an option of Mount R/O from Top of Root Explorer, Click on it and it will ask for root permissions click on grant/ allow and you’re done.
- Now Long press on the build.prop Tweaks file and click on Open With – Text Editor.
- Now Copy any Above Tweaks code of your choice and paste it at last of the file and save it.
Reboot Device for see the build.prop changes
Caution – These Tweaks can also harm your device, so it is necessary to backup your device first via going to custom recovery or keep your device’s stock ROM ready with you for any causes occur
Friends, These was some of Build prop Tweaks for Android devices, which you can use on your phone now, and tweak your device for getting maximum performance from it. And if you have any other awesome tweaks in your mind then you can simply share with us via comment below, I will try to add it to this article after the testing or research on it. And if you have any question regarding this post or facing any issues while following his Guide, then simply comment below I will try to help you, So keep connected with us for more stuff like this.