Hello, Friends, I’m back with another Cool tricks of Taking ScreenShot of recovery, So in this Easy Guide I will tell you, How can you Take Screenshot from Recovery Mode like CWM, TWRP etc most of you already know about How to Take Screenshot While Device Normally Power + Volume Down Button at same time. But if you are using Custom Recovery Like TWRP, CWM etc, then you must know, how to take Screenshot in this kind of Recovery mode in your android device. Sometimes you may need to share Screenshot, which you have captures from your Recovery Mode. Previously we was also shared How to Flash Custom ROM in android device. So in This Full Guide i will explain you how can you Get / Capture/ Take Screenshot in Custom Recovery in your Android Device with the help of ADB Tool easily.
Taking Screenshot in Recovery Mode Easily
So guys as you all know that most of the Android Users Play Games and Get high Scores for Share Screenshot with their Friends So for this peoples take screenshot of Home Screen for show to other people But if you want to take Screenshot from Any Custom Recovery mode, Then what you can do? as you know, Shortcut like pressing power + volume Down at once will not work in recovery mode for take screenshot. So if you want to take a Screenshot from your Custom Recovery mode, then you have to use a Simple Toolkit Which i have provided below. Also Try How to Control PC from Android Device. Also Try – How to Change IMEI of Android phone. This Tool is available for Windows PC users, So if you have Windows PC / Laptop, then Follow Step By Step Full Tutorial now from Below. If you wan to take Screenshot From recovery Mode in your Android Device.
Requirements Before Take Screenshot From Any Recovery Mode
So Guys, Below I have mentioned some of the basic and easy requirements about how to take screenshot in recovery mode from android device. You may be need a below things, for screenshot while you’re using recovery mode in android device. So simply let’s have a look on Easily Taking Recovery mode Screen Shot.
- At First, Make Sure that you’ve already Installed ADB Driver for your Android Device in your PC
- This Screenshot Capture Toolkit will only work in Windows PC, It is not available for Linux or MAC Operating Systems
- then Custom Recover Installed in your Device Like CWM, TWRP Etc, if you don’t know how to flash Custom Recovery in your Android, Then Checkout – How to Flash Custom Recovery in Android with Flashify App
- A Data Cable for Connect your Device to PC for Capture Screenshot Via Recovery Mode
- Screenshot Capture Toolkit, (Download it from below)
Recovery Screenshot Capture Toolkit
In Below it the download link for Screenshot capture tool in recovery mode, you can unlock below content by share it on any Social Media & click on Download Button for start downloading this tool instantly. So, Let’s have a simple look at this now from a below easily.
Download Site from Androidfilehost
File Size – 9.30 MB
File Type – Rar
Extract Above File Via 7Zip Software
How to Take/ Capture Screenshot from Custom Recovery in Android
Firstly, you need to Reboot your Device into Recovery Mode, for Get Screenshot in Recovery Mode, And you can flash Screenshot from custom Recovery while flashing Custom ROMs, GApps Etc. So, if you are getting some kind of errors in your Recovery Mode & You want to share that Screenshot with your friends, for helping you then you can easily take Screenshot from Recovery Mode by Following Below Full Easy Steps.
Boot your Android Device in Recovery Mode & Connect to PC Before Follow below easy procedure
- Firstly, Download Recovery Screenshot Capture Toolkit from Above Link & Move it to Desktop or anywhere (Optional) & then Extract Rar file with the help of 7Z or WinRar Software
- After That, Goto Extracted Folder & Double Click on RUNrs.bat file same like below ScreenShots
- After Opening Above File, it Will Launch a New Program, Which will show you some options, Just Follow Easy & Every option Like i Guide, At First, Select 1 Option (Make a Configure Settings)
- After Selecting 1 Option, Now it will ask you for your Device Screen Size in Pixel. So, Just Enter your Device’s pixel size, If you do not know Screen Size of your Device, then Just Simply Search on Google – “Screen Size Device Name Here” Replace Device name Here with your Android Device name, For Example “Screen Size Moto G4 Plus” After That, you wll get your Device’s Screen Size info, Just Enter Screen Size in this Software
- Then it will show you Pulling Framebuffer from your Device Just wait for Some time and this software will start doing his work. Make Sure you have Rebooted your Device in Recovery mode & Connected to PC Already. it will take Some Screenshots from a Recovery Mode & Save in your Folder
- Then Open Folder of Extracted Toolkit & you will see a new folder Pixel_Formats in which you will see some Screenshots of your Recovery mode. You have to Choose Best Performing Screenshot from that List and note down name of the File
- After that, Simply Select 1 Option from This Tool – “1 – You See Your Image” and then Enter Filename which you was noted earlier
- You’re Done, Now Do anything which you want to do from your Recovery Mode, When you want to take Screenshot, Select option 3 – Get both Framebuffers. (2 images) from Tool & it will save Screenshots with Current Date in a Toolkit Folder, which you was extracted earlier
That’s it guys This was the Easiest way for getting / take screenshot from any custom recovery mode in android devices. This easy method is perfect working & we have tested it personally tried. Also have a look at Couldn’t Save Screenshot Storage may be in Use, so, If you want to root your Android Device and you don’t have PC and also if you have any Issues, While Follow above Full Easy Guide, then feel Free to Comment below. I will try my best to help you out. Also Read How to Schedule Download In Android. Thanks for visiting Stay connected with us for more cool awesome tricks like this.